Well June has been full of fun. As I write this, my sweet girls you are visiting Uncle James in Washington and absolutely loving it. Bonus for Papa is visiting at the same time and you get to see him during the summer. However, I miss you like crazy! Dinner with Daddy and Gideon is a quiet affair. :) God is good, for although I had you young and Gideon much older I realized the importance of that through your absence. I love you all so deeply and am thankful that as you age along with Gideon I will never have an empty home...for someday even while Gideon is still in our care you will marry wonderful, christian men and fill our hearts with even more love for children yet to come. :)
Moving on to the details of this month.
We visited Goldwater Lake early one morning and had a great morning and lunch there, along with a beautiful hike.
We've enjoyed relaxed mornings.
Made silly faces.
Played games.
Watched our garden flourish even in the heat...watermelon and cantaloupe love 100+ temps. :)
Celebrated Daddy. Gosh, he's an amazing guy!
Gideon you just love Sunday school! You have a soft heart like your mama but are brave and strong like your Daddy. Love seeing your personality more and more. Here is an example of some work you did and although just letters, to you it was a paragraph of details. :)
And some hugs and kisses before you girls headed out to Washington.
Your garden looks amazing! Love the pics of you and the girls! So pretty!
ReplyDelete