Many are the plans in a person's heart,
but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
Proverbs 19:21


Tuesday, May 21, 2013

This month's wrap up so far...

Jazz got inducted into NHS; she's is the top 20 of her class!  Yay!  I am so proud of you girlie!  You are faith-filled, smart and beautiful!

And...congratulations to Miss Joce for winning student council president for sophomore class!  You had some competition this time around but I knew you'd pull it off with your upbeat personality, love for others and overall confidence in yourself!  So proud!
Chill-axing with the little bro after a long day in office. :)  And your Romeo and Juliet Spoof...with Jazmin and Braxton.
Gideon you turned 3!  We must tell you a lot that your such a "big boy."  You often telling me "look mama, I'm getting big.  I'm such a big boy."
You also make us laugh with your complete sentences...you always answer with a complete sentences. "Ah, Gideon did you miss me?"  "Yes, I did miss you Jaja (Joce)."  "Gideon would you like an apple to eat?"  Yes, I do want an apple."  :)
And you are a reading machine...I wonder where that comes from?  Perhaps the fact that someone in the house is always reading to his/her self or you. The other day you woke from a nap and we were all just eating a snack together and heard your voice.  We thought you were talking in your sleep but Daddy found you reading Green Eggs and Ham and then you picked up The Foot Book.  :)

Funny how well mamas know their little ones.  We kept your party as small as we could with you because you are a pretty humble guy.  You don't like a lot of fan fare when it comes you.  As we sang happy birthday you hid under the table and then again before opening gifts...oh my boy!  Then out came your silliness.  :o












And finally Gideon you love drawing people.  Here is a self-portrait.  :)
Until next month....

1 comment:

  1. What great accomplishments from your girls! Glad to hear Gideon had a great bday! What a sweet boy and that cake looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete