Many are the plans in a person's heart,
but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
Proverbs 19:21


Monday, July 22, 2013

Washington!

You girls had such a great time visiting Washington! 
You were able to see Uncle James' first house...
I

 I'm loving all the greenery!
I love this photo of Uncle James on the riding lawn mower and Papa in the background with the push mower...the Grandpa struggle. :)
 Jazz's turn!  Easy peasy for this "seasoned" driver. :)
And Jocelyn...way to go!  Oh wait you did miss half the lawn hahah...practice makes perfect!
Just enjoying country life.
 A little road trip to Seattle.
 Street performers galore; here's just one.
Looking toward Pike Place Market...so fun!  Makes me miss our Christmas tree lighting here.
A visit to Aunt Steph's and Uncle Mark's to see Aiden for the first time.  WHAT?! Just realized I'm a great aunt.
A scenic drive back over the mountain (Mt. Rainier).
And finally, a little of this and that with Uncle James.

Glad you all had a fun trip! :)




1 comment:

  1. Love all the greenery :)Glad they had fun, great pictures.

    ReplyDelete