We are so happy you girls are back from your trip to Washington! You all had a great time! Daddy and I didn't realize just how quiet it would be without you. :O
Daddy ended up working late a few days and even overnight. :( So Gideon and I did some visits to the pet store and other stores around us.
Gideon a few of your many faces.
Jazzy bought you some cool dino toys.
This is your "Super Hero" outfit you constructed...we played for an hour!
A trip to the store; crazy boy!
You came up to me while doing laundry, very quietly talking and I didn't understand you so I asked what are you doing? "I am Jesus." I laughed to myself and how you thought to create a hood over your head; we've watched a few movies with Jesus wearing the robe over his head. :)
We visited Uncle Jason and Aunt JoAnn in Casa Grande as they we're moving. It was a nice visit. Daddy checked out their AC and helped Uncle Jason move a few heavy things. I attempted to help him but Uncle Jason and I realized our over foot height difference didn't work. :) So he taught me a few combat moves instead, just in case I need them hahaha. (He has had over 20 years in law enforcement thus comes in the "let me teach you some things." Speaking of height, check out Joy in the pink and you...she is only a year older than you but off the charts in height. Gideon you played and played and played all day long. You crashed on the ride home.
Once the girls arrived home it was time for our yearly checkup.
Jasmine was 5' 2" 98lbs.
Jocelyn was 5' 3" 113lbs
Gideon was 37.25" 27.4lbs
I don't have any off the charts children for sure.
3 more weeks to school!
Such a fun time! Love Gideon with the Jesus covering on so serious.
ReplyDelete