Its true...my greatest blessing is my family! It seems like the longer I am a mom the more sensitive of a heart I have; no its not just pregnancy hormones. I think its having older and younger children that puts things into perspective; oh how fast they grow and how fun to be a part of that. :) So here are a few photos of my sweet blessings minus Jazz...she's been pretty busy this week.
I love that even though the age between children is at the least twelve years...they still have such fun together! Yep, no undies...on any given day he's almost always naked or half naked at some point...he likes FREEDOM. :)
This is just a silly photo of Gideon and I.
And little baby's foot.
Profile. :)
And head/body profile...these were the top picks since the others I'd have to tag what was what...she tried to see the gender since we're close to 14 weeks but nothing defining to her...after all baby is only 3" from head to bum so everything else is pretty small. Everything looked great; heart, spine, fluids, legs/arms, brain, stomach, we even saw the bladder--seriously, technology is amazing! Baby was laying with its head right below my belly button with its hand on both sides of the face. It was so sweet to see...so blessed!






Iam always amazed how ultrasounds make babies look so much bigger...when they are only 3 inches long:) can't wait to meet baby #4:)
ReplyDelete