Many are the plans in a person's heart,
but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
Proverbs 19:21


Friday, May 18, 2012

Promotion

Yay Joce!  She has thankfully passed her elementary years with flying colors...like we doubted she would. :)  I love this girl!  I love looking through old photos...I found this of Joce on her first birthday!  Oh how times flies. 








And my sweet girl on promotion night!









I am such a proud mama of my children!  Not only are they smart and got my "good looks" genes--haha--but they have such sweet spirits.  Joce was presented a few awards last night from student council to good grades.  My most special moment was hearing her teachers speak about a wonderful girl who was kind, compassionate, helpful, and cared for others...I thought that sounds like my girls; this must be a nice kid.  Then they announced my Joce...such a sweet moment...God is so good and I am so happy I've made him first in my life and theirs for nothing is greater than seeing your children walk with an upright heart bent toward him! Wow--God is good!  I know our lives would be very different without him. :)  I love you Joce...high school here you come!



Oh and my sweet sister graduated from her nursing program...she's now a certified RN!  Congratulations!  Here are a few of her promotion photos.






2 comments:

  1. Your babies are a reflection of their amazing mama! They are so lucky :). Love u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joce looks so grown up in the picture you posted of her. What a sweet blessing Joce is to her teachers, friends and family :)

    ReplyDelete