Many are the plans in a person's heart,
but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
Proverbs 19:21


Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Oh and the Name Game!

Now with little baby on its merry way we've been playing the name game.  We are all particular so we only came up with a few names...some of those were thrown out as those names have been taken by someone we know and well that may be weird--good choices of names friends. :)  Our girl name is I'd say solid as a rock...its E_l_e.  And our boy name we're almost solid on is...E_m_t_...yeah you gotta work for them.  If you can't guess it we'll let you know sometime in June after the ultrasound...:)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for almost guessing girl and being right on boys name! LOVE them both! PERFECT! I think G is right on gender! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your names! They are strong and meaningful!

    ReplyDelete