Many are the plans in a person's heart,
but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
Proverbs 19:21


Monday, February 27, 2012

Playhouse

This weekend was full of lots of fun and work.  We started our Saturday by attending hubby's union BBQ at Saguaro Park.  We filled our stomachs with burgers, hot dogs, cotton candy and snow cones!  Little man even stood in line for about 10 minutes to get a shaped balloon--he chose a monkey.  He quickly got over the novelty of it threw it in the air and it landed popping a few of the twisted bubbles that created the monkey.  He thought that was interesting so he kept at it until all the balloon bubbles popped and monkey was no more.  Afterwards we walked around the park.

On Sunday, hubby and I began a fun mini build.  I've wanted to create little man a playhouse and something interesting to take up that space in my backyard re-model.  I found lots of cool ideas but this playhouse was the one we thought we could adapt...it only cost us $200! 200?!?  I know, but it will be put to good use for years to come and anymore you can't buy one (plastic that is...which would deteriorate in our sun) for much less than that price. 

The girls were a HUGE help!  I am so blessed...they made us a fantastic lunch of shredded beef tacos, Kool-aid and helped a great deal with little man.  He was in and out of the house all day long; helping anytime he came out to visit mama and daddy. :) I am so proud of my family; we make an incredible team!












































1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I love Gideon's playhouse! Too cute. What great team work you guys did to get it together:)

    ReplyDelete