Many are the plans in a person's heart,
but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
Proverbs 19:21


Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hobo Bag and Bummin' Around

If you haven't heard of Pinterest...you're behind!  It's this fabulous website where you can create a virtual pin board.  Well, needless to say, I've pinned quite a few amazing ideas but have only accomplished about a dozen.  So I've made a point to stop sitting in idle on these ideas and put them into action.  I found this interesting idea about creating a purse from a skirt which I pinned and now have sewn!  Its not perfect but I think it turned out nicely.




So above is the before.  A dress I had hanging in my closet that I wore when I was pregnant, so its been about 2 years since this dress has seen the light. :)




And after!  I have a feeling Jazz is going to swipe it since she likes carrying her school stuff around in these hobo style bags. 





And a little boy who likes to bum around the house...he will wear his shirt for the day but ditches the socks and doesn't like to sport his denim so he usually brings me a pair of jammy pants.  :)





2 comments: