Many are the plans in a person's heart,
but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
Proverbs 19:21


Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Year's Resolution???






http://www.afarmgirlsdabbles.com/2011/03/24/lasagna-soup/

GUILTY!!! 

Prior to my resolution I was planning dinner a week at a time.  But I decided to step it up and complete a month...not a new concept.  January?  Check!  February here I come!  Not only did I save cash but I fed my family healthier...everything from scratch but easy since it was already planned out!  No more what's for dinner; the menu was on the side of the fridge for the month. :)  And I made it even easier for myself...we have a taco/burrito night, soup night, pasta night, chili night, salad with grilled meat night, pizza night and old fashioned home cooking Sundays!  So that leads me to share this website...if you haven't already checked it out, do it!  Its AWESOME!  Food Gawker that's where I got the Lasagna soup from above--YUM!

2 comments:

  1. Such a great resolution! When things slow down in a few weeks I want to do monthly meal plans too. Ive always done weekly ones. Just checked out the site you posted. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will have to share meal plans for fresh ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete