Well I've been meaning to get around to updating this blog but my interest wanes. About 2 weeks ago we had an awesome time visiting the Railway Museum. Jazz is doing her 6 week long English research report on trains so she wanted to get some photos. Our first stop was at Rudy's BBQ and it was scrumptious. Next we headed over to the museum and on our way home stopped off at IKEA. It was not only a fun day but beautiful outside! So a few train photos but my favorite is of Papa. We are all a little bummed as its time for him to head back up to WA to spend the summer with Uncle James. I know they have just as fun times as we do down here so I'm excited for them! I think we're mostly bummed for the kids as he's spent so much time with the girls since they were little and now with Gideon...and gosh darn these kids change so FAST! But on the other hand it gives us a timeline to our next little one being here before we know it...summer fun with the kids, back to school and BABY!





I bet you all are already looking forward to your dad's return! You all are blessed!
ReplyDelete