Our winter has been fairly mild this year, inching more toward being too warm. :) But we've taken full advantage of it. We try to remember when its cold to enjoy it because at some point it will be too warm. And when its too warm we remember how thankful we are for a home with air conditioning and trees for shade. :)
We've spent a lot of time at parks which is great not only for the soul but for your endless energy Gideon.
We've spent time harvesting from the garden and replanting for the spring.
We had a fun time at Daddy's union picnic, despite the rain early on the clouds broke for a beautiful day around Saguaro Park. I love seeing your Dad in an environment that's comfortable to him away from home; I see him so humble with the work he accomplishes. At one point a guy was joking with him and another guy chimes in...no, he's straight as an arrow an all around good guy. I couldn't agree more. I'm so honored to be able to serve him from home so he can focus on caring for us through his work.
And finally, Gideon and I also had a fantastic time meeting up with Uncle Jason and his family for a day at the zoo. Silly kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment