We've spent some time tending to our new fruit trees we planted. I am so excited to seem them grow! Gideon you are quite the helper, even if its with a squirt gun. :)
We took a little shopping day with Papa....but I took a photo before he arrived.
Gideon, you and Daddy work so hard everyday...there's nothing you boys can't do. But when you're tired, your out like lights. Even with your sisters and I laughing and gabbing about our day.
And we went on an impromptu hike at Vulture Peak Trail. The weather was beautiful. It was a 2 mile hike to the top...we only went half way since I knew it would be hard for Gideon to make it to the top and back. Daddy's shoulders was an idea but too rocky and difficult of a trail. So once we got to the real treacherous point of the hike we enjoyed the view and hiked back down. We had a fun little lunch in Wickenburg and stopped off at Papa's for ice cream, pie and a little chit chat.
How fun! The weather is so perfect right now too.
ReplyDelete