Yay for cooler mornings! More time for park play, even if its at 6:30am. :)
We made a fall wreath.
Gideon's been having fun in karate.
We celebrated Daddy and Jasmine's birthdays and Jasmine's graduation...I'll post her day next. For now its all about Dad. Since Dad is such a foodie, we surprised him with a 7-course meal. I have this awesome book about serving/presenting food but haven't had the chance to make a full 7-course meal...it was very fun. We made everything from scratch aside from the Lemon Sorbet. Gideon's job was to keep him in the living room while Joce and I wrapped up each course and served him. He thought it was a great gift. :)
The Menu:
Appetizer: Bacon Wrapped Jalepeno Poppers
Soup: Cold Cucumber Soup
Palette Cleanser: Lemon Sorbet
Meat: Garlic Rosemary Pork Roast
Veggie 1: Buttery Rosemary Petite Potatoes
Veggie 2: Sweet Baby Carrots
Desert: Double Fudge Cake with Chocolate Ganache
No comments:
Post a Comment