Many are the plans in a person's heart,
but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
Proverbs 19:21


Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Natural Beauty

I thought I'd share a few pictures from the last few days here in AZ. The sunset is from our back porch...someday Jer will build me a cabin in the woods with a wrap around porch. And I will sit with him in our rocking chairs sharing beautiful moments with our children and their children with sunsets like this--ahhh bliss!



The moon is from this morning. Jer phoned on his way into work and quickly the girls and I sprang into action...of course nothing beats the real deal but I thought I'd attempt to capture it. The girls and I were in awe at how quickly it disappeared over the horizon...2 minutes from the first picture it was gone!



Not much more news. All is well with everyone! The girls and I have enjoyed crisp, early morning walks with our crazy dogs before school--enjoying every minute before the heat kicks in--eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment