Many are the plans in a person's heart,
but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
Proverbs 19:21


Thursday, January 29, 2009

Long time...




"It's no longer the New Year," as my friend Natalie pointed out. We have been so busy I've put any updates, aside. Jer is in another class twice a week. I've been tutoring and providing an enrichment mini-program for my students after school. And Joce is now in her weekly lessons of orchestra--the violin. Jazz's cross country season ended with two second place medals--yippee! I've posted a pic with Joce and her "instrument." Right now she is learning notes and the proper positions. She has a test this Monday on these important things and if she passes (of course she will) she will bring home the violin--yea us! Her teacher joked that we may want to have her practice in the garage until summer arrives. Hopefully by then she will be more "ear friendly." Let's pray she is a fast learner, as the heat of summer for us comes in another 2-3 months. And of course, there is Jazz. Our other bright, shining star completing her homework--what a responsible girl! I wonder where these children learned such fascinating academic and creative abilities?!?

1 comment: